Wealth creation is a distinct, God-given ability, in the same way, that speech is a God-given ability. “But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the “ability” to produce wealth, and so confirms His Covenant, which he swore to your forefathers, as it is today” (Deuteronomy 8:18, NIV).
Why would God give us the “ability,” to produce wealth, if He did not want us to have wealth?
WHAT THEN IS THE ABILITY TO GET WEALTH?
1. The ability to get wealth is the power to subdue poverty
- The power to get wealth breaks the yoke of generational poverty over your bloodline.
2. The ability to get wealth is the innate power to generate or produce increase
- The power to get wealth is the fertilizer of financial favor upon your life.
3. The ability to get wealth is the innovative power to set in motion dormant potentials
- The ability to get wealth is the ability to tap into untapped resources, ideas and discoveries.
4. The ability to get wealth is the power to attract what other people struggle to get supplies, resources or opportunities
- The ability to get wealth is the power to get; supplies, resources or opportunities others only dream of having.
5. The ability to get wealth is the ability to access wisdom
- The power to access wealth is to know where your wealth is and to know what to do to access it, multiply it and defend it.
FINANCIAL DOMINION IS OUR HERITAGE
A DECLARATION OF PROPHETIC PRAYER
The supernatural -the uncommon ability of God is changing every ordinary financial situation in your life right now, (2 Cor 9:8).
No global economic famine will come near your dwelling and family (Psalm 91:10).
Every curse of financial struggle is ending in your life today (Galatians 3:13).
Poverty and your bloodline will not occupy the same residence (Psalm 105:34).
Every divine assignment upon your life will be executed without any financial struggles (2 Cor 9:8).
As from now, you will be scaling new heights, moving into greater dimensions of generosity, seeding and kingdom expansion, along with nation impact (Deut 28:3).